Elecard MPEG Player is a handy, trial version Windows software, being part of the category Video software with subcategory Players (more specifically Multiformat) and has been created by Elecard ltd.
More about Elecard MPEG Player
Elecard MPEG Player is a light program that requires less free space than the average program in the section Video software. It's a program very heavily used in countries such as Indonesia, Islamic Republic Of Iran, and Canada.
Since we added this program to our catalog in 2005, it has already achieved 149,755 downloads, and last week it gained 9 downloads.
The software version is 5.5.8 and its last update was on 11/3/2009. It's available for users with the operating system Windows 98 and prior versions, and you can download it only in English.
- Ability to work as an RTSP client.
- Ability to decode MPEG-2 video in multithread mode on multiprocessor systems.
- Ability to select elementary streams for saving in a file after trimming.
- Ability to choose format of the trim resulting file (MPEG-2 TS, MPEG-2 PS or MP4).
- Ability to save the result of video trimming as an uncompressed raw data file (YV12, YUY2, UYVY, RGB24, RGB565, RGB555, RGB32).
- Support of most Closed Caption formats: ATSC, SCTE, C-CUBE, etc.
- New user-friendly GUI.